Speed Numb Topical Anesthetic Cream for Tattoo Waxing Piercing Laser 10g
Detailed Product Description
||5%lidocaine, 5%prilocaine,3% Benzocaine And 1%epinephrine
topical numbing cream,
tattoo aftercare ointment
How Much Numbing Cream Do I Need?
One 10 gram tube covers approximately 3” X 3” area of your skin.. Use as many tubes as necessary to cover the entire area of your tattoo.
1. Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
2. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
3. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream (1/8" or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
4. Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap). The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream. and keeps the cream form drying off.
5. Leave cream and wrap in place for 2 hours before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply NumbFast over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
6. Skin typically remains numb for 1-4 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
1. Use immediately after opening, epinephrine turns brown after being exposed to air.
2. Do not use if you suffer from any medical conditions, such as: heart disease, diabetes, or any skin diseases.
3. Keep away from the eyes and any sensitive areas. Do not swallow and only use externally.
4. Keep at room temperature and keep away from fire.