Guangzhou Glamour Beauty Cosmetics Co.,Ltd
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Size:||3.82" X 0.98" / 9.7 X 2.5cm (L X W)||Type:||Anethetic Cream|
|Used:||Permanent Makeup||Package Size:||1pcs/bag|
numbing cream for tattoo,
tattoo aftercare ointment
Piercing Waxing Foraegic Tattoo Anesthetic Cream , Lip Tattoo Cream
1. Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water or isopropyl alcohol. Dry area completely.
2. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
3. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream (1/8" or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
4. Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap). The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream.
5. Leave cream and wrap in place for 1 hours before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply Numbing Cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
6. Skin typically remains numb for 1-4 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.