Guangzhou Glamour Beauty Cosmetics Co.,Ltd
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Size:||3.82" X 0.98" / 9.7 X 2.5cm (L X W)||Type:||Anethetic Cream|
|Used:||Permanent Makeup||Package Size:||1pcs/bag|
topical numbing cream,
tattoo aftercare ointment
5% Lidocaine Eye Topical Anesthetic Cream , Permanent Makeup Eye Tattoo Cream
Since our establishment, "credibility paramount, and quality first" has always been our principle. We adhere to the spirit of "continuous innovation and pursuit of excellence". With new technology, fine-quality and competitive price, we have won a high reputation among our customers. We export our products to Russia, South Korea, Japan, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, South Africa and West Europe.
Our products include tattoo machines and accessories, temporary tattoo machines and accessories, pigment, embroidered eyebrow needles, local anesthetics and other auxiliary
1. Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water or isopropyl alcohol. Dry area completely.
2. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
3. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream (1/8" or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
4. Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap). The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream.
5. Leave cream and wrap in place for 1 hours before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply Numbing Cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
6. Skin typically remains numb for 1-4 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.